Upstox is one of India’s leading Demat account providers. In truth, after Zerodha, it comes second. It offers an extremely reliable forum for trading to both new and experienced traders with a regular turnover of Rs 15,000 crores. Upstox is a discount broker that provides its customers with quicker and more intelligent business solutions.
They have new discount with new broking sector but should grown rapidly with best discount and broking firms in India and have client based about 1 Lakh, Kalaari Capital, backed by Ratan Tata and GVK Davix.
Click Here – 7 Ways to Save Money on Printer Ink
Upstox is proud to be the first low-cost brokerage company in technology. The cutting-edge trading platform is built by Upstox’s engineering team in-house. The traders with investors with chating software with app mobile platforms to monitor with upstox pro the markets to make it profit. The account opening process is also very easy, requiring only Aadhar and Pan Card. Upstox also offers NRI trading and does its best by offering A+ level customer services to stay ahead in the market.
- With the likes of Ratan Tata, Upstox is backed by top investors, Kalaari Capital & GVK Davix Upstox offers a variety of mobile and desktop trading platform with an excellent user interface.
- Cover Order and BO are available after the Market Order (AMO).
- There is a trailing-stop / stop-loss (SL) available.
- It provides trading with the NRI.
- Trade in Free Delivery Brokerage.
- Upstox charges Rs. 20, irrespective of the order volume, for currency derivatives.
- Provides investment from the Mutual Fund, SIP Investment.
In addition to the better customer service system, Upstox provides one of the best Mobile & Online Trading Platforms.
- Type of site Private
- Founded Year 2009
- Headquarters Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Website upstox.com
- Industry Online Stock Broker
- Employees 400+
- Company RKSV Securities India Pvt. Ltd
- Key people Raghu Kumar, Ravi Kumar, Shrinivas Viswanath
- Subsidiaries RKSV Commodities India Pvt. Ltd.
- Users 87+ Lacs
Not only is Upstox a stockbroker service, but it also offers different courses and walks along the path of spreading good knowledge to their prospects. You can experience the level of transparency and quality of UI when comparing the Upstox website with another stockbroker website.
Click Here – Summary of the Best Business Analytics Tools
- Upstox provides trading platforms for partners such as Dartstock, NEST Trader, Fox Trader.
- One of India-Upstox Pro Web and Upstox Pro Mobile’s biggest and most developed in-house trading sites.
- Upstox Developer Console is a platform for other brokers to create trading applications.
- Upstox operates in most cities in India.
- Cover Order and Bracket Order (CO / BO) can be found both on the web and after Market Order (AMO) mobile.
- Orders from OFS, orders from BTST are available.
- Upstox Amibroker AFL Bridge is a programming tool that uses the Upstox Pro Network to conduct your trading strategy.
- Within two subscription plans-interactive@Rs 750 a month and historical@Rs 500, Upstox offers APIs.
Upstox is an excellent choice for traders who don’t want to pay high brokerage and can manage with respectable trading platforms without high-quality customer service. In that category, however, they get high competition with Zerodha, 5Paisa is also doing pretty well in those areas.