There are many videos on YouTube but What is an unlisted YouTube video? YouTube has become a great platform where you can find videos about anything. Whether you need an entertainment video, an educational video, or a tutorial. Everything is there on YouTube. But you must have seen videos as private videos, public videos, and unlisted ones. The public and the private word itself describes what is an unlisted YouTube video?
What Is An Unlisted YouTube Video?
An unlisted YouTube Video means the video is nor public nor private. The unlisted videos have their settings in between private and public settings.
Unlisted YouTube Videos Are Invisible
- In search results
- In subscriber feeds
- In suggestion in user video tabs
Unlisted YouTube Videos Are Invisible
- To anyone with the link to the video
Advantages Of Unlisted YouTube Video
There are a couple of advantages of setting your YouTube video as unlisted
- You can share the video only with the people you want like in a large company only the people having the link can see the video
- It is a great option to share your portfolio with prospective employers
- Unlisted videos are great if you want to collect some reviews and positive comments before making the video public
- If you want your YouTube page to look clean with only the best videos then you can mark some videos as unlisted. They will not be seen by anyone on your page
Click here – Is Your Code Selenium IDE Ready? 10 Things To Know
Unlisted Vs Private YouTube
The difference between unlisted and private YouTube video is mentioned below.
- As an unlisted video, only people having a link to that video can see your video whereas a private video cannot be seen by you even if you have the link to the video
- Private videos can be seen only by the people whom you have invited an unlisted video link can be viewed with anyone having the link
- You cannot share a private video whereas sharing the link of an unlisted video is possible
Change YouTube Video Setting To Unlisted
To change the YouTube video set to unlisted you need to do as mentioned below
- Open YouTube
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on the camera icon on the top right corner
- Click on the drop list
- Select unlisted
- Now select the video you want to upload
What Is Unlisted Video In Youtube?
Unlisted videos. Unlisted videos and playlists can be seen and shared by anyone with the link. Your unlisted videos won’t appear in the Videos tab of your channel homepage. They won’t show up in YouTube’s search results unless someone adds your unlisted video to a public playlist. You can share an unlisted video’s URL.
What Is The Point Of Unlisted Videos?
YouTube’s UNLISTED video option gives users something between the Public and Private settings. Unlisted videos can be seen and shared by anyone with the video link, including those who do not have a Google Account.
Which Is Better Private Or Unlisted Youtube?
Unlisted vs Private YouTube – Which One to Choose
If you just want to store videos on YouTube and save space on your device, opt for private settings. If you want to share your content with a crowd without having to send everyone a link, select the unlisted YouTube video setting.
Do Unlisted Videos Notify Subscribers?
Subscribers won’t get notifications or see your upload in their Subscription feed. On the “Bell notifications sent” card in YouTube Analytics, you’ll see 0% bell notifications sent. It’s not possible to disable public live stream video notifications. However, unlisted live streams will not send notifications.
Can You See Who Viewed Your Unlisted YouTube Video?
Can Someone Find An Unlisted Youtube Video?
Unlisted videos can be seen and shared by anyone with the video link, including those who do not have a Google Account. This means that while unlisted videos will not come up in search results, a user’s video tab, a subscriber’s feed, or in suggestions, the video can still be seen by anyone who comes across the link.
What Happens If You Watch An Unlisted Video On Youtube?
Unlisted videos won’t appear to others who visit the “Videos” tab of your channel page and shouldn’t show up in YouTube’s search results unless someone adds an Unlisted video to a Public playlist. However, they are not Private.
What’s The Difference Between A Private And Unlisted Youtube Video?
What Does Unlisted Mean on YouTube. Unlisted videos on YouTube are a combination of public and private videos. These don’t appear in Google search results or YouTube suggestions. However, unlike private videos, if someone has the link, they can view and share the content or embed them on a website.
As YouTube is a great platform with videos on everything still privacy is the number one priority of every person. Unlisted videos are a great option to avoid unwanted viewers as they are not visible on search results or on the subscriber’s feed. Making a YouTube video private is best and securest but making a video unlisted has its own advantages also. After knowing what is an unlisted YouTube video you can choose the setting while uploading a video.
Click here – How To Change Subject Line In Gmail?