In this article we are going to know ITC full form
ITC Full Form
What Is The ITC Full Form?
The Full Form Of ITC is Indian Tobacco Company.
Below We Are Going To Explain The Meaning Of ITC,
ITC Full Form
Meaning Of ITC
What Is The Meaning Of ITC?
The Meaning Of ITC,
There Are Three Meaning Of ITC,
(i) ITC: Indian Tobacco Company
ITC Limited or ITC is an Indian conglomerate.
The conglomerate is a combination of two or more corporations dealing in totally different businesses and controlled by one corporate group. It is a large, multinational, and multi-industry company.
(ii) ITC: International Trade Center
International Trade Center was formed by the World Trade Organization (WTO) in1964. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. It was formed to provide trade-related technical help to WTO. ITC is the only agency that fully supports the internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Its goal is to enhance the international competitiveness of SMEs in developing countries.
(iii) ITC: Independent Telephone Company
The Independent Telephone Company is a telephone company which provides local services in the USA and Canada. This company usually operated in rural and sparsely populated areas and it was not part of the Bell System, a system of companies led by the Bell Telephone Company. The Genuine Cable Group (GCB) helped ITC provide quality services to pastoral communities.
See This Also: What Is NOC Full Form? Find Out The Full Form Of NOC.
Below We Are Going To Explain The Abbreviation Of ITC,
Abbreviation Of Indian Tobacco Company.
What Is The Abbreviation Of Indian Tobacco Company?
The Abbreviation Of Indian Tobacco Company Of ITC.
ITC is one of India’s premier private-sector conglomerate which deals in five different business segments. It is headquartered in Kolkata West Bengal. The current (as of March 2017) CEO of ITC is Sanjiv Puri.
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Packaging and Paperboards
- Information Technology
Maintain the position of ITC as one of India’s most reputed and valuable corporation through world-class performance while creating value for the Indian economy and its stakeholders
To improve the wealth-generating capability of the enterprise in a globalizing environment and deliver higher and sustainable stakeholder value.
- Core Values
- Customer Focus
- Respect for People
- Nation Orientation
ITC was established in 1910 because of the Imperial Tobacco Company of India Limited. It was renamed as I.T.C. Limited in 1974. In September 200, the company is renamed as ITC Ltd. It has completed its 100 years in 2010. ITC has more than 60 centers across India and there is more than 25000 employees work for it. The main product of the company was cigarettes but now a day it deals in five different business segments. They are Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Hotels, Packaging and Paperboards, Agri-Business, Information Technology.
Products and Brands of ITC
- Cigarettes: ITC Ltd. Sells 80% of cigarettes in India. More than 275 million peoples use tobacco products and which market worth is almost 35000 crore.
- Foods: ITC’s major food brands are Sunfeast, Aashirwaad, yippee, candyman, Bingo, etc. It deals in 4 categories of food businesses like Staples, Snack foods, Confectionary, Ready to eat foods.
- Personal care products: Perfumes, Haircare, Bodycare products like Vivel, Superia, Engage, etc.
- Lifestyle Apparel: Wills Lifestyle, John Payers brands, etc.
- Stationary and Paperboard: Brands include Classmate, Color Crew, PaperKraft, etc.
- Agarbattis and Safety Matches: Ship, Aim is the brand of Safety matches and Magal deep is the brand of Agarbatti.
- Information Technology: ITC Ltd. Works as ITC InfoTech India Ltd which is an SEI CMM Level 5 company.
- Packages and Printing: ITC Ltd. Provides packaging and printing services for the domestic and export markets.
Frequently Asked Question:
Is ITC A Good Company To Work For?
A good company to work for, as the Management Team are very caring and understanding towards their employees with a lot of empathy.
Which Is Bigger ITC Or HUL?
ITC is India’s leading private sector company in gross value (sales), crossing Rs. 94,104 crores and breaking the Rs. 15,000 crore net profit mark (as of March 2022).
You can easily buy ITC shares in Groww by creating a demat account and getting the KYC documents verified online.
Is ITC A Blue Chip Company?
ITC Ltd. is a blue chip company with a market valuation of Rs. 4,28,677.66 crore.