Are you curious to know how to uninstall WinRAR? You have come to the right place as I am going to tell you everything about uninstall WinRAR in a very simple explanation. Without further discussion let’s begin to know how to uninstall WinRAR?
How To Uninstall Winrar?
Uninstalling WinRAR, a popular file-archiving software, from your Windows computer is a simple process. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Close WinRAR if it is currently running on your computer.
- Click on the Start button, then go to the Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, click on “Programs and Features” or “Uninstall a program” depending on your version of Windows.
- Look for “WinRAR” in the list of installed programs and select it.
- Click on the “Uninstall” or “Remove” button that appears, this will start the uninstallation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
- After the uninstall process is completed, restart your computer to ensure that all changes take effect.
- Once the computer is restarted, WinRAR will be completely uninstalled from your computer.
In some cases, the Uninstall feature in the control panel may be malfunctioning, in that case, you can try using a third-party software remover tool to uninstall the software.
Please note, uninstalling WinRAR will remove the software and the settings associated with it, if you have any files compressed using WinRAR, those files will remain and you will need a different program to open them.
In conclusion, uninstalling WinRAR from your Windows computer is a straightforward process that can be done through the Control Panel. By following the steps outlined above, you can remove the software and any associated settings from your computer. And don’t forget to back up your important files and settings before uninstalling the program.
Empower Your Knowledge By Visiting Techyxl
Can I Delete The Winrar App?
Method 2: Uninstall WinRar via Apps and Features/Programs and Features. Look for WinRar in the list and click on it. The next step is to click on uninstall, so you can initiate the uninstallation.
How Do I Uninstall Winrar 64-Bit Free?
Access Start > Control Panel > Program to open the Programs and Features panel. Scroll through to locate WinRAR (64-bit), highlight its icon, and click Uninstall.
Why Can’t I Delete A Winrar File?
This can be due to several factors, including system incompatibility, virus/malware, file or folder restrictions, or third-party access to the file on a shared computer. If you are struggling with “how to delete RAR files” on your computer, here are some methods to look for.
Why Do I Have Winrar?
WinRAR can compress files in the two most popular compression formats: RAR and ZIP. Users can manually choose which type of format they want to compress their files. WinRAR can also decompress a large number of archive formats, including RAR, ZIP, 7-ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, and BZIP2.
Is Winrar Permanent?
WinRAR licenses are perpetual and valid for a lifetime. You cannot register your license without purchasing it first, and WinRAR is not a free product. We offer all users a 40-day free trial, after which time the use of WinRAR without a valid license is in violation of our EULA.
How To Uninstall Winzip?
- Click Settings from the Start menu.
- In the Settings window, choose System, then *Apps & Features.
- Click the WinZip entry in the list of Apps & Features to select it.
- Click Uninstall.
Click here – What is Adrenal Glandular Supplement
I Have Covered All The Following Queries And Topics In The Above Article
How To Uninstall Winrar Windows 10
How To Uninstall Winrar 64 Bit
How To Uninstall Winrar On Windows 8
How To Uninstall A Winrar Folder
How To Uninstall Winrar On Mac
How To Uninstall Winrar Using Cmd
How To Uninstall Winrar On Windows 10
How To Uninstall Winrar Windows 11
How To Uninstall Winrar Windows 7
How To Remove Winrar As Default
Uninstall Winrar Powershell
Uninstall Winrar Silently
Uninstall Winrar Command Line
How To Uninstall Winrar
How do I remove WinRAR from my computer