Since 1993, Jamboree has been a pioneer institute for the preparation of various entrance examinations. Certain most popular entrance examinations to study abroad include TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, IELTS, and SAT. Additionally, Jamboree provides guidance and assistance to candidates aspiring to pursue various courses including MBA abroad. The comprehensive education services of Jamboree make it the leading online as well as offline platform for preparing students to fulfill their dreams of studying abroad in their chosen academic orbit.
One of the most popular programs attempted by students every year in India as well as globally is the SAT. Jamboree provides guidance, training, and other required assistance for a successful imbibing of the Sat course.
SAT (Scholastic Assessment TEST) is organized by the College Board to test your immediate readiness and the sharpness of your aptitude to assess the future potentiality of higher studies abroad. SAT can be a very easy, very tricky, or very unexpected test. This test is given in pencil and paper by circling the deemed correct option by the student.
Tips for SAT prep
There are n number of suggestions that can be given to a candidate for the best SAT test prep. However, all cannot be described here due to the dearth of speaking time. So, we are going to take a glance at the very best tips that will enable you to sit the SAT better and crack it!
- Understanding of the structure: It is often said that all the answers are somewhere inherently hidden in the question. The structure of the test needs to be known very well. The pattern in all four sections and the kinds of questions that come need to be hunted and practiced with strong determination. The completion time for each section is different. You need to practice to beat the clock. This will happen with a sub-conscious hike in reflexing answers, which in turn will take time and practice to attain.
- Scheduling preparation: Generally, candidates attempting the SAT are students of plus 1 and 2. The academic pressure at school is quite high in those grades. The need to schedule your SAT preparation time during a day becomes mandatory. A balance between academic studies and SAT prep will bring the best results. A board score of plus 12 is essential to knock on the doors of a highly esteemed university. So work pressure becomes very heavy. Proper scheduling will enable you to manage the scenario well and bring the best results both in school and SAT.
- Practice tests and review: Numerous practice test solving will create a sense of profound confidence and foster your problem-solving ability. Getting yourself habituated to SAT practice tests will be a major preparational step. Once you take the test, review your answers duly. Self-reviewing is an essential step to knowing your mistakes. Find the reasons for wrong answers and take the initiative to learn from your errors.
- Identify weak areas and focus: Certain candidates can be strong at math and weak in English and vice-versa. Some may encounter struggles with reading and some with writing and language. Identifying the weaker areas and working relentlessly is a step toward SAT success. This will enable you to attempt and crack the majority of questions in the real SAT.
- Process of elimination (POE): Sometimes you don’t know the right answer; however, you know the wrong answers! Identifying and eliminating the wrong answer to reach the right one is what the Process of Elimination is all about. This is perhaps the sharpest tool at your disposal while taking SAT mock tests as well as the real test. Practicing POE from right at the behest of your preparation will give you the necessary expertise in the technique. This process is most popular among SAT candidates and every preparational school teaches this to the incumbent candidates.
- Enrolling in an SAT tutorial: Self-study has many shortcomings. Monotony, the stagnancy of preparation, confusion, mental block, losing enthusiasm, lack of challenges, and general ignorance are some prime examples. Additionally. The academic pressure of Standard 11 and 12 can be a bit daunting. The best option for you would be to join a SAT tutorial, either online or offline. Now the question arises of finding a good SAT tutorial. With limited time and increased high school pressure, it can be often a messy task to hunt for an ideal SAT training center. Perhaps the next and last point here can be of significant help to you.
- Jamboree tutoring: Whether a new candidate taking the SAT for the first time or an experienced one giving another try. Jamboree tutoring will help one and all alike. Jamboree is the leading online as well as offline tutorial in various competitive exams including SAT. Jamboree has appointed a panel of expert faculty in their respective fields. Their seasoned guidance and sessions of doubt-clearing and online lectures will enhance your SAT acumen. In monitoring your situation in school, you need to choose which format you would prefer. A multitude of SAT materials and guidance to study technically so no unnecessary time is wasted are all perks of Jamboree studying. Many students achieved 1500 plus scores in SAT who have been alumni of Jamboree. The professional guidance in Jamboree is solely aimed at making you SAT-ready. Continuous working on areas like efficiency, time management, and overall increase in your aptitude is undertaken here. Individual attention to each candidate is provided to increase communication transparency for overall better results. Jamboree can be identified as the holistic SAT booster that will take you a level apart for your Scholastic Assessment Test. To enquire in details, please visit:
Jamboree education provides rigorous and relentless training to prepare candidates to undertake the SAT successfully. The technical guidance, numerous mock tests, and comprehensive guidance of various faculty members in Jamboree India aim at making you capable of taking the test successfully and finishing within the prescribed time limit, which is two hours and 14 minutes. To excel in all three sections requires regular practice and communication with the mentors regarding problem areas. Consistency and escalating efficiency during practice tests are going to be your main assets while taking the actual test. Jamboree registration itself can cover several miles of your SAT journey.