The HDFC Securities, is a subsidiary of HDFC Bank Limited, was established in 2000. In India’s capital markets, the stockbroking company provides brokerage services. Includes an online real-time stock trading site, IPOs, mutual funds, futures and options, and national pension plans, NRI transactions, currency derivatives, insurance, and fixed deposits and bonds.
The company also offers home loans, personal loans, auto loans, and securities loans. HDFC Securities is the HDFC Bank’s stock trading company. It also offers online trading as well as phone trading. They are one of India’s largest online trading platform.
The biggest benefit of this feature is faster trading that helps investors and traders to exploit great opportunities that are often left out for on-bank financial firms (NBFCs) like Ventura Securities, India Infoline, Religare Securities where it takes time to transfer funds from your bank account to trading account. The company has launched an online relationship manager network that provides information on investment options and portfolio tracking along with real-time call or chats support.
Why HDFC Securities?
- A Special3-in-1 Online Trading Account that includes HDFC Bank Saving Account, HDFC Securities Trading Account, and HDFC Securities Demat Account is India’s biggest offer for retail stock market investors.
- Security: Instead of transferring money to a broker pool or deposits, while trading through HDFC Securities, you can handle your own demat and bank accounts.
- E-Broking House with customers of > 20 lakes.
- Free Call-n-Trade: with the Call N Trade service, you can securely place orders over the telephone.
- Equity, IPO, Mutual Funds, F&O and Currency derivatives trading facility.
- Add services such as relationship manager, tips and recommendations, technical research, education and training.
HDFC Securities Ratings
- Experience 9 / 10
- Trading Platform 5 / 10
- Research 0 / 10
- Overall Rating 42 / 10
- Star Rating ★★★★☆
- Customer Reviews 4351
HDFC Securities also provides features such as NSE and BSE day trading, NSE and BSE cash-n-carry trading, NSE trading or NSE options, and online IPO Investments. HDFC Securities is a highly renowned financial service providing company located in India. It is a subsidiary of the leading private bank- HDFC.
- 3 in 1 optimized account for smooth, secure and easy trading.
- Trading & Investment Network of the next generation for stronger, quicker and easier trading experience.
- Terminal-based BLINK platform for fast lightning storage orders.
- Equity, IPO, Mutual Funds, F&O and Currency derivatives trading service.
- Add services such as relationship manager, tips & guidance.
The four start stock broking company provides the customers with all the beneficial financial services. It provides premium investment products and services to provide consumers with tremendous satisfaction.
This company’s main goal is to give customers a clear vision of investment decisions. If you are looking for a business to provide investment services, go product & Services 8.4 / 10
Brokerage Charges 8.0 / 10hrough HDFC securities and get reliable investment products and services. Choose HDFC secutities where you can resolve any issues with in the day. You will also get many bounces and rewards by using with HDFC Bank Limited,